Level III: Introduction
- 29 black cards (23 Response cards, 6 Open Question cards)
- 23 white cards (17 Emotion cards, 6 Prime Emotions cards)
- 2 instruction cards (1 basic instructions card, 1 H.E.A.R.T.S. card)
This game is designed for 3-4 players.
- 3 players – 3 black cards each
- 4 players – 4 black cards each
- 3 players – 4 black cards each
- 4 players – 6 black cards each
- Shuffle all white cards and place them in a pile in the centre of the group.
- Shuffle all black cards and distribute them based on number of players and game length.
- Place extra black cards in a draw pile to the side.
- Determine which player will begin the game, called the Conversation Starter.
NOTE: Players will take turns being the Conversation Starter throughout the game.
Next: Gameplay >