Level I: Emotional Connections Game
This is a fun variation to bring everything together. This game is best played with 2-4 people but can be in bigger groups if necessary.
1. Deal everybody 5 random emotions cards.
2. Designate one person to start. That person lays their choice of card down and shares their "I feel" and "I think" statement.
3. The next person must use a new card, but must relate their "I feel" and "I think" statement to the previous card. This can be done in any creative way.
4. At any time, anybody in the group can ask an open question to the person who just played a card.
5. If someone gets stuck, they can draw an extra card.
6. Continue until everybody has used all their cards.
Next: Basic Application >
Back: To Overview >